Leh Tour Package
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Leh Ladakh
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Leh Ladakh Tour Itinerary
Pick up at Leh Airport you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Market . & SHANTI STUPA. Dinner & Overnight.
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including SHEY PALACE, The ancient capital of Ladakh, THIKSEY an Impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, HEMIS GOMPA, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, SINDHU GHAT & STOK PALACE. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Post Breakfast we drive to KHARDUNG LA (THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD IN THE WORLD) AT 5,602 M / 18,390 FT, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. Return to the hotel on time for lunch. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
This morning Drop leh airport
More Details about Leh Ladakh Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation
Welcome Drinks on arrival
Bed Tea-Breakfasts Dinners.
Pickup leh Drop leh by innova cab
All taxes is included in the package i.e. Parking Charges, Luxury tax, Toll Tax, fuel Tex, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
05% GST is also included in the package)
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
Heater charges is not included in the package.
Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
Any guide charges
Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers
Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc.
Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc
- 30% initial amount of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package
Hotel vouchers will be issued after receiving 50% Payment complete your remaining payment on arrival at the first day.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 1. 10% deduction if cancelled before or above 30 days prior to arrival date.
2. 50% deduction if booking cancelled before 15 days prior to arrival date.
3. No refund if cancelled before 7 days prior to arrival.
4. We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date.
5. Advance amount/payment will not be refundable.