Kerala Backwaters Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey
Tour Activities : Beaches and Islands
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Kochi, Munnar and Alleppey Tour Itinerary
On arrival at Cochin. Travel to Munnar – The Gateway to the hills Munnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own cuntry. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations - pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests aroma of spice scented cool air - yes! Munnar has all these and more. It's the place you would love to visit - it's the place you would wish never to leave.
This morning proceed for Sightseeing trip to Blosson Park, Pothamedu View Pont, Attukadu Waterfalls, Rajamalai, visit to view point where you get a chance to see the Nilgiri Tahr and overnight stay.
Today check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey. Arrive and check in to House boat . Explore the beauty of the backwaters. Overnight stay .
Check out from the house boat and proceed to Cochin (2 hours Journey) And sightseeing and shopping till evening Evening drop air port / railway station for the onward Journey .
More Details about Kochi, Munnar and Alleppey Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation
Welcome Drinks on arrival
Bed Tea-Breakfasts Dinners.
Pickup Drop Cochin BY CAB
All taxes is included in the package i.e. Parking Charges, Luxury tax, Toll Tax, fuel Tex, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
05% GST is also included in the package)
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
Heater charges is not included in the package.
Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
Any guide charges
Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers
Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc.
Any personal ExpensesLaundry, shopping etc
- 30% initial amount of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package
Hotel vouchers will be issued after receiving 50% Payment complete your remaining payment on arrival at the first day.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 1. 10% deduction if cancelled before or above 30 days prior to arrival date.
2. 50% deduction if booking cancelled before 15 days prior to arrival date.
3. No refund if cancelled before 7 days prior to arrival.
4. We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date.
5. Advance amount/payment will not be refundable.